Today in Computing we are going to look again at internet safety.
As a group can you say what mistakes Becky made?
In school and in life we are going to use the following rules to help us stay safe.
From what we have learned today which of these is personal information that we should ZIP IT and which information can we share safely?
- What is your address?
- What is your hair colour?
- What is your favourite TV program?
- Do you like reading?
- Where are you on that class photo?
- What football team do you support?
- What is your postcode?
- What school do you go to?
- Did you watch Great British Bake Off?
- What is your e-mail address?
- How old are you?
- Do you like Katy Perry?
- Where does your dad work?
- What religion are you?
- Are you a boy or girl?
- Who is your favourite teacher?
Is any of the information in between Share or Secure?