Today in computing you are using your safe internet searching skills to try and find out the answers to ten questions. Not only will you need to think about the search terms BUT will have to use reading skills to scan the text to quickly find an answer.
- What is the most active volcano in the world?
- Which country has the most volcanos and how many?
- Which volcano destroyed the Roman city of Pompeii and when did it erupt?
- What is pumice stone, what is it used for and how does it link to a volcano?
- What is the must dangerous volcano in the world and why?
- What is the proper name for someone that studies volcanos?
- How does the ancient greek god Hephaestus link to volcanos?
- What and where is the ring of fire?
- Who popularised the song Ring of Fire?
- Which famous TV alien came from the planet Vulcan?
Jot your answers down in your jotters, but post a reply on the blog list8ing down all your answers together? The best answers will get BEST points.