Year 6 if you are reading this the AT7 centre were unable to come into school to do your PE lesson. I am unfortunately away from school for an hour so can’t be with you therefore I have set you a sporty webquest all about Rugby.
1. There are two codes of rugby. What are they? And why did they split?
2. When did the Rugby Union World Cup start? Who were the first winners?
3. When is the next Rugby Union World Cup taking place?
4. Who are currently the top 5 Rugby Countries in the world?
5. What countries play for the Calcutta Cup? When did it start? Who is in the lead with victories? Why is it called the Calcutta Cup?
6. How many players play on the pitch at any one time in a rugby union team?
7. What rugby team will be playing at the Ricoh Arena soon? When is there first game?
8. Why is Martin Johnson special as an England Rugby Player?
9. What is the home ground of English Rugby Union?
10. Who are England playing in there next match?
11. What dance do the New Zealand Team do before matches?
12. What is the nickname if the South African Team?
Answer by replying to the blog. The clearest answers will win BEST points.